- "The Next 25 Years of Cognitive Neuroscience: Opportunities and Challenges"
Cognitive Neuroscience Society, Annual Meeting, March 2018 (Boston, MA)
Chair: Brad Postle
Featuring Timothy Bussey (University of Western Ontario), Dean Buonomano (UCLA), Dora Hermes (Stanford University), Steven Chang (Yale University), and Nina Dronkers (University of California, Davis)
- “How do we keep information ‘in mind’?”
Memory Disorders Research Society, Annual Meeting, September 2016.
- The role of amplitude, phase, and rhythmicity of neural oscillations in top-down control of cognition
Cognitive Neuroscience Society, April 2016
- Attention and Memory: A Two-Way Street
Memory Disorders Research Society, September 2015
- Nanosymposium: Perception, attention, and working memory
Society for Neuroscience, November 2013
The implications of multivariate analysis for our understanding the neural representation of information
Memory Disorders Research Society, October 2013
The effects of working memory training on brain and behavior
Cognitive Neuroscience Society, April 2013
Multiple states of working memory: A new era of fractionation?
Psychonomic Society, November 2012
Probing cortical oscillations with transcranial stimulation
International Conference on Cognitive Neuroscience, September 2011
Neuronal oscillations and memory
Memory Disorders Research Society, October 2010
- New directions in TMS research
International Society for Behavioral Neuroscience, June 2008